Sunday 26 June 2011

The Story of Luna and Lara


There’s a magical Springdom near Sligo Bay
Where glows Luna by Night and shines Lara by Day
Luna the moon and Lara the sun
Take turns keeping watch over everyone
So close your eyes and get carried away
To where children drink water four times a day
Luna glows brightly and lights up the night
Whilst Lara made sure that their daytime was bright
The Springdom of water is warmed by her rays
The children play happily in them for days
Tabby the Cloud Prince flies on his cloud
To tell you the reason he’s so very proud
“I came down through the rivers and oceans
To tell you boys and girls about a magical potion
When I was born I was given an order
To show you all the wonders from the Springdom of water”
Now Tara the Star Princess has something to say
About drinking water four times a day.
“ It helps you do sports and your favourite hobbies
It keeps you cool, strong and clear and cleanses your body
When I was born I was given an order
To tell you all the wisdom of the Springdom of water.
Now Tabby and Tara have a dear friend,
For an Aquanaut’s faithful, right to the end.
“I’m the world’s only Aquanaut and I’m worth knowin’
I keep the pure water in the Springdom flowin’
I love Apples and Strawberries, pure water too,
Plus lots of good vitamins so good for you!

At breaktimes, lunchtimes, bedtimes and tea
Lets drink lots of water for them to see
Drinking more water’s the smart thing to do,
For all the dear children and that includes YOU!
Luna and Lara have a message that’s right
Always drinks water from day until night!

No comments:

Post a Comment